What They Are
Why We Use Them
What We Use Them For
- Understanding and saving your site preferences for future visits
- Authenticating your user account when you are logged in and form auto-filling
- Enhancing site security in our members areas
- Remembering and processing any subscriptions or products you have in your shopping cart
- Compiling aggregate data about our site traffic
- Optimizing our site routing, analytics, and interactions in order to create better site experiences and tools in the future
We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf (like Google Analytics).
Cookies are usually automatically accepted depending on your web browser. However, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since each browser is a little different, look at your browser's Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly. This depends on your cookie settings, browser, and site actions you are trying to complete.
Do Not Track signals
We honor Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.