As a Bakkoo subscriber you agree to abide by the following conduct rules.
You will not:
- Upload, or otherwise make available, files that contain images, photographs, software or other material protected by intellectual property laws, including, by way of example, and not as limitation, copyright or trademark laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents to do the same.
- Use any material or information, including images or photographs, via Bakkoo in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary right of any party.
- Upload files that contain viruses, trojan horses, worms, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer or property of another.
- Institute attacks upon a Bakkoo server or otherwise disrupt Bakkoo.
- Use Bakkoo in connection with surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk email, spamming or any duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise).
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying Bakkoo services, software or other content.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses.
- Create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
- Give out your Bakkoo username and password. We will not ask for it ever. Keep your account secure.